Sunday 24 August 2014

STRIKE!

The bright pink ball raced down the number 8 lane, everyone's eyes pasted like glue 1 pin, 1 pins, 3 pins the round bulldozer knocks them all down "STRIKE!" Mum yells with her hand's in the air, my friends and I brace ourselves... This is going to be a long game.

Now it's my time to catch up I'm four points behind and can easily catch up all I need is four pins, I cross my fingers readjust and... roll. At first it's flying but then I see it's head turning and before I know it it's gone my only hope down the gutter. Literally.

"Anyone up for air hockey?" Gemma asks, I smile, now it's my time to strike!

2 comments:

  1. Thats funny. You would think mum would have taken it easy on you in front of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun Emily

    ReplyDelete