Sunday 18 May 2014

Here Comes The Bride...


Andrew And Kelly's Wedding! 2014 - Video Maker

I remember it like it was yesterday..... oh wait, it was!
My Uncle Andrew and Auntie-to-be Kelly were about to tie the knot and start their future together, it was a very special day where family and friends gathered together to help them celebrate.  The day went past so quick I only wish it lasted longer! I was very lucky to be able to attend the day, along with my immediate family, cousins and Aunties and Uncles.   It was beautiful weather, the bridesmaids wore a sunny yellow and The bride sparkled in Radiant white.  I loved to be able to get all dressed up and get my hair done for the day, It was fantastic to see everyone dressed for the occasion. I had a great time, enjoy the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment